1) Your puppy will continue to do behaviors in which it is rewarded for so make sure to reward them as often as possible!
2) You have to teach your puppy English because it is not something they are born knowing naturally
3) Use a crate as your puppy’s safe place and when you can’t keep an eye on them
4) Your puppy’s bad behavior might be cute now but probably won’t be when it is older so make sure you properly discipline your pet!
5) Consistency is key when training your puppy otherwise they can get confused or manipulative
6) Yell “YIP” if your puppy bites too hard because it is similar to what their siblings would do
7) If you give your puppy attention when it is crying you may encourage your pet to have separation anxiety